Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, August 31, 2007

Blessings

I haven't blogged that H had finally found a renter in our townhouse. They moved in last Aug.10 where they also paid the pro-rated rent and the security deposit. The rental payment is due every 1st of the month and surprise, surprise, H handed the check today Aug. 31. I hope the renter does this every month! They are a newly wedded couple and she works in H's nursing home. We prayed for the right renters and looks like we got one! Thanks be to God!
=================================
Today H decided to trade in "Leaky", (because the radiator leaks :) our Acura car. I was buying milk at Sam's Club when I got a call from him. He asked me, "Guess where I am at?" I replied, "Here at Sam's Club." He said, "I'm here at Toyota and I found the right truck for us. Of course I'll need your approval but I know you'll love this truck!" I drove to Toyota and voila, I love the truck and just like that we traded in our car and drove home with "Thunder". He is white, seats us 3 (H, M, and me) and can load all the wood projects H could think of. We decided to christened him thunder from his original name Tundra. Baduy noh..
=================================
I got an A in my college algebra 1st quiz! When my professor handed back my quiz, (she would call us out one by one so we come to her table to get our paper) she said "Very good! Good job!" And she only said those words to me and me alone. And I got a perfect score!! I pray that I will be able to get good grades, sana laging A! (wishful thinking)
=================================
I also got bonus points for my Anatomy class! My professor, an eye doctor, just loves to teach and would hand out bonus points if you answered correctly his question. He keeps on motivating us to study and I think it is working as the whole class is participating in the recitation! I was able to answer 3 questions correctly so I get to have additional 3 points in our coming exam (inakupo..--scheduled on Sept 13). I hope I could still get some more points next class. (Pwede kayang 100 points para di na mag exam-heheh)
=================================
I don't have a class this Monday!!Yipeee..it's labor day and it's a holiday! H has work though. Basta wala akong pasok. Yippeee..!!

2 comments:

Munchkin Mommy said...

Congratulations on finding a renter for your townhouse, bringing home Thundred and for doing good in your classes! :) I loved algebra, too. I think having a great professor was a big plus factor!

I hope you had a fun loooong weekend! Have a great week! :)

Dang said...

salamat salamat!!:) mate-test kung love ko pa si algebra kasi next week 09/11 ang first quiz nami covering 5 chapters..inakupo!
ikaw din sis, i hope you had a great weekend!!:)i'll go to your blog now..:)