Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, September 01, 2007

1st day of September

We all woke up rejuvenized after a busy week. I am happy because my camera is back! Thanks to all who left a message (Weng, Ela, Meeya and Nice.) Salamat talaga ke Lord! Last Thursday, my neighbor/friend A called me and informed me that her son R found the camera at the back of their car! I cannot remember when I rode their car. (Matanda na talaga ako eh heheh) When I got my digicam the next day, I checked it and the last picture taken was dated Aug. 12. What matters most is I have it with me, with my favorite precious pictures. Yipeeee.. :)
After eating our breakfast and to liven up our morning, we went to visit lola's garden in the backyard! To keep her busy aside from babysitting M, Hubs designated a part of the backyard as her vegetable garden. Lately, we have been harvesting sitaw and it feels great to eat fresh vegetables freshly picked from the backyard. Today was a lucky day as we got to harvest green bell peppers! Please click this photos to see the in-law and the hubs harvesting from the farm este garden!
As expected, for dinner we had stuffed green bell peppers and they were really yummy! Naubos agad namin! Even M loved it!
I don't know if the mango tree will bear fruit knowing winter is coming soon! Who knows, we never expected we'll have the green bell peppers but here we are enjoying the fruits of lola's labor!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ey Dang buti na lang you had it back. :) Ansaya ng may garden noh? Me, i never had a green thumb kaya hanggang pakikiharvest lang ako sa may garden. :)

Munchkin Mommy said...

You must be sooo relieved to have your camera back. I guess that only means you'll get a very nice purse sometime soon! ;)

Anonymous said...

isn't it nice to have your own garden? good to know you found your cam na din :)

Dang said...

hi joy! yup. sarap me garden. isipin mo araw araw sitaw ang ulam namin..hehehhe..at least ngayon me dagdag ng bell pepper..;)

Anonymous said...

Sarap ng fresh veggies!!! Enjoy your day Dang and I'm glad you found your camera.:)
~Monina

Dang said...

hi weng! nakalimutan na nga ni hubs yung purse eh..kelangan maiparamdam ko sa kanya..

Dang said...

hi nice! masarap me garden kasi tipid na kami di na kelangan bumili ng gulay..seriously, masarap ang lasa nya, siguro psychological din kasi alam mong bagong pitas..

Dang said...

hi monet! advance happy bday!!:) thank you talaga at nakuha ko ulit ang camera..mwah!