Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Monday, September 10, 2007

Update

It's going to be an exam week for me as schedules for my 1st quizzes will be this Tuesday and Thursday! H has been helping me out label my lab manual. He has also been helping me with M as they sleep together while I get to sleep in the guest room! He has stopped working with his project so I can study on weekends. H is really supportive on my studies! I am so blessed to have him!
============================
S had her christening yesterday and birthday party as well. I was one of the godparents. My son M was so cute as he tried to blow the candle off S's cake. They had a crazy sprinkler but M was not so keen on the idea of getting wet yesterday. All he wanted was to blow the candle on the cake and eat it afterwards. They had a lechon and they got a good deal ($150). Now, H is contemplating that we should have lechon on my birthday (next week) though I am not in a mood to throw a party. He said he'll be the one to cook and plan. But then, I'll be having a lab exam on that day so I am really in no mood to party! :)
============================
My sis and I had been texting and talking. She was asking me everything from breastfeeding to colic to what have you. She had her baby, my only niece at the moment, last August 22. My baby sister having a baby was just too much for me to handle but then..well..Baby J is pretty in her pictures! I am thinking of going home to the Philippines but..I got school, which is one of the reasons why I should stop typing..err..
============================
Have a good week everyone!!

No comments: