Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My lil boy

I can sense that M misses me and I am touched by it. Whenever I try to say goodbye in the morning, he would do his best child actor award winning cry.."waaaahhh, dont go to school mommy"..(i think it turns out to be a whine after a minute....)I would tell him Mom needs to go to school but I will be back this afternoon. I would try to plan my great escape but he would still cry whenever he realizes I am gone. Whenever I came home from school, he would give me this super sweet hugs and kisses as if he had not seen me for the longest time. Whenever I try to study, he would still sit on my lap and write on my notes. I would tell him, "Mom is reading her book." Then he would say out loudly the letters in my book..S P L E E N! I think he is a bright kid though! Who knows, maybe someday, he could become a doctor and fulfill his dad's biggest dream! :) Cool thought ey..!

4 comments:

Munchkin Mommy said...

awww, ang sweet naman ni little boy. :D i love how little kids are so transparent and what you see is really what you get. :)

Anonymous said...

katuwa si little boy mo. :) It feels so good that they need you so badly di ba? :)

Anonymous said...

it feels so good to be needed noh? :)

Dang said...

hi weng! hi nice! sarap nga pag hinahanap ka ng anak mo. sana forever na lang sila baby! pag lumaki ito, iiwan din tayo. huhuhu( tulad ng pag iwan natin sa magulang natin) well, long time pa yun so enjoy muna natin ang ating mga kids..:)