Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Cruise

This is a delayed post!
I had my birthday celebration two days earlier than my actual birthday! My husband had been planning for a special date (meaning no M, IL's- just us)as he said he will take me somewhere special on a Friday night! A day earlier, I got my birthday present, an LV bag which I have been eyeing sometime. I love it (but for the next 24 hours--I wanted to exchange it for another one- tsk.) Anyway, H said that I have to be home on Friday at 530 pm as he will pick me up around that time! I went to school early morning and at 4pm, I got a call from him begging me to iron his pants and his shirt! I am not good in ironing and the only time that I did iron his clothes was on the morning after our wedding --read "Honeymoon is over- Welcome to married life!" When we woke up that morning, his pants were wrinkled and he asked me to iron it. Then it hit me, so this is what being married means. Hehehe....After doing his wish that day, I gave him his still wrinkled pants with two or three pleated lines and with one look, he knew I did not know how to do it. Still, he wore the pants that day but he never ever asked me to iron his clothes again.. until today! He said he was running late.
He got home at 545pm instead! He said we got to hurry as his reservation might be cancelled if we do not get to be there on time! I was wondering where in the world are we going! I was thinking of a new restaurant in town but they could not be that strict right? Cancelling our reservation, on my birthday! Nope, I dont think so!
We left our son M with lola, kissed him goodbye and drove to Panama City beach. We parked our car right in front of the restaurant Capt. Anderson's. I told him, "So this is where we are having dinner tonight!" And he said "Nope, Take a look and see what's behind you." There was a big ship named
Lady Anderson!
Huh, are we taking a cruise??! Wow..!! What a cool idea!! I saw a line filled with couples, a family with 2 kids, some elderly. There was one who was wearing a tuxedo, one was a wearing a cocktail dress, the other one was in shorts!! I thought was I dressed appropriately? Hmmm...What could be inside? I had so many thoughts but I was really happy and excited! This is something new. As always H was succesful in giving this surprise dinner date! (Chuckles, giggles, grins)
We lined up and when it was turn he said our names at the lady by the door of the ship and asked for a table by the window! The view was fantastic as we were able to watch a little sunset before the cruise started. It turns out this dining yacht had a band inside. A live band who can play the songs you've requested so you could dance the night away! Wow! The food they served was delectable too! It was a buffet type with vegetable lasagna, jumbo shrimps, prime rib steak, baked potatoes, etc etc..! Buffet!!!
Here's me before boarding!

Here's hubs and my fave bag neverfull(at the moment)!

A kind man offered to take our picture together! Bless his heart!

Me in our dinner table, it's almost sunset!

Hubs inside the ship!


After dinner, we went around the ship and decided to stay in the deck and watch the stars, feel the air in our skin and watch the waves! It got a little cold so H hugged me tight! (yihiii..) We were afraid to take pictures outside kasi mahangin sa labas! Plus the other couples were busy with each other as well! No hanky panky huh..Just plain romantic! We got to see the captain of the ship! H and I were wondering how can he calculate his maneuvering skills as it was dark and yet he was able to drive the ship (is that the right term?) Over all, it was really a sweet and giggly date and as always, my man delivered! I felt young and very much in love. We talked about us. Well, we talked about M of course! It was really sweet, refreshing! (Me commercial bang ganito? pahiram huh)It allowed me to forget my school, my exams and all the hustles and bustle of life!
Hmm...I am really happy to be married to the man of my dreams!! Thanks to all who left a greeting/message in my blog! I pray that God will bless you with His love always!! May we all be happy and contented!! Gusto ko na tuloy mag 35th birthday next year...hehehhehe..!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yihhiiii! You sound so happy Dang. :) And the cruise is really a romantic date.

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday misis!

Jody said...

Dang! What's the LV bag? Is it neverfull? Gosh! nasa wish list ko yan...dali, take pictures please na sukbit ang bag! Ang sweet ni hubby, may LV na, may cruise pa! Kainggit!

Munchkin Mommy said...

ay, ang romantic naman! :D next time, baka ang surprise sayo ni hubby e carribean cruise na o baka european pa nga! ;)

Dang said...

hi nice! mas pinasaya mo ako ngayon kasi me award ako galing sa yo..heheh..thanks sis!
hi weng! hmmm..sana mag dilang angel ka! :) kahit anong cruise basta kasama ang ating hubs nagiging special talaga di ba? swerte talaga mga mister natin sa atin..hehe:)

Dang said...

hi joy! thanks sa greeting!
hi jody! yup neverfull, nabanggit ko kasi ke hubs na maganda yun sa website. he ordered it online para birthday present nya! i got the pm pero i wanted another one so ipinalit ko sa popincourt haut!!kaya eto, nagtatalon pa rin ako sa tuwa!

lengirl said...

mega-belated happy birthday! that was such a sweet date. i hope i get to go on a cruise someday too :) oh, and what a nice gift from the hubby! (lv!)