Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back to school

I cannot believe that my summer vacation is over! By Monday, I will have to go back to school and indulge myself with my anatomy books and feast on my cat's intestines. (Ooopps..sorry) Seriously, it makes me sad thinking that I will have to leave my son while I study. I truly miss him. Being a hands on mom has lots of perks as one gets to see how it is to really really raise a child! I know how MIL has tried to spoiled him but until this time, M just follows my orders and gets scared whenever I try to raise my voice when he did something unpleasant! And when his time-out is over, M would still hug me tight and say in his sweetest voice " Da-na " which meant sorry. In his blog, I have posted how he says different words and I am the only one in the world who could interpret it. One time, I had to leave him and M wanted a glass of water! He said to his lola. "Yoya, wowo.." Lola replies, "What?" M said, " Wowo, pis". Lola then asked "Ano???" M said, now almost on top of his voice, pasigaw na.." Cup!!!" It was only then that Lola understood him. He was trying to say. "Lola, water please!" Lola gave him a bag of popcorn which M almost finished. That was why he was trying to ask for a glass of water.
H commented that I look sad this past few days! Eh kasi nga, babalik na ako sa school! Mami-miss ko talaga ang anak ko! He was asking me, whatever happened to my motivation?
Ohmygulay!! I have to buy that ti84 calculator for my algebra! Buhay estudyante! Gotta go!!

No comments: