Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Scholar

Praise God!
I was granted the Gulf Coast's scholarship for the school year 2007-2008. God is really good. I will not have to worry for the tuition fees for the fall and spring semester. Yehey..I saw their ad at the campus and I applied sometime March as I wanted to help H in my own way. I have been getting good grades (thank you Lord) which made me qualified for the said scholarship. This month, I was approved provided I meet the required average and I continue to do my volunteer work etc. This is the reason why I joined the closed captioning at St. Dominic Catholic Church. Oh well, this is another story.
I am really so happy. God is awesome! Thank you po Lord!

5 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

congrats!!!! uy, at least maiipon mo lalo ang "graduation gift" mo hehe. good luck sa fall at spring! :D

Dang said...

salamat sis. harinawa, abot kamay ko na si louis..in my dreams!!heheh..

Jody said...

Hi Dang! Congratulations for the scholarship! Sipag mong mag-aral!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dang! You deserve it! ~Monina

Dang said...

salamat monet & jody, ngayon ko nga lang talaga nagawa ang magsunog ng kilay..hehehe..kelangan eh, matured na kuno! thanks ulit!