Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, August 03, 2007

Choco krinkles

Thanks to Meeya I saw this Krinkles and it made me crave for one. I followed her blog and I was prompted to Abby who shared the krinkles recipe (Maraming salamat sa pagsagot mo sa email ko) So I went to my kitchen and experimented..




Afterwards, here's one happy fellow!




Here's a pic though it was not as inviting as that of Abby's or Meeya's. But here's the good news, my mom in law asked for the recipe when she tried one (or two or three I think). I told her I'll print her one but she wanted to copy it in her little notebook. That little notebook had all her secret recipes. Hmmm...




I need to bake some more!

6 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

congrats! another happy customer :D dalawang beses ko na inulit mag-bake ng crinkles eversince. hit na hit kasi sa mga ka-opisina ni hubby (dinadala niya para ipagyabang hahaha). na-e-export pa nga ang cookies ko sa dallas, odivs?

Dang said...

o wow..big time ka talaga! pa export naman dito sa florida..

Jane said...

hi dang! not related to crinkles comment ko, hehe.

you're from florida pala? la lang, my sis in law is studying there kase. university of florida siya, doctor of pharmacy. she has been bugging us to visit her there. hopefulyy we can get a visa :)

Dang said...

hi jane..talaga sige bisitahin nyo sil mo tapos daan kayo dito, ill bake some crinkles..heheh..

Munchkin Mommy said...

hi dang! nakisali na rin ako sa "crinkles brigade"! i baked some yesterday. konti lang ang yield...52 pcs. diba about 72 pcs. dapat? napalaki kasi ang gawa ko. hahaha! :D

Munchkin Mommy said...

hi dang! nagpost ako ng comment dito dati pero hindi nag-appear. anyway, nakijoin din ako sa crinkle craze. mga two weeks ago yata. :D