Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Monday, August 27, 2007

Lost camera

I cannot find my digital camera..huhuuh...:(
I was eyeing a different birthday present (--ehem--a purse--Hi Meeya )but it looks like I might get a digital camera instead. (Depende pa sa verdict ni H ngayon) I got this camera as H's birthday present in 2004. It is a Sony DSC T-1 5 megapix and it works right for me. I am the sentimental type as I still have M's birth pics, our first wedding annivesary trip, our trip to Pinas, M's 1st & 2nd bday pics, etc etc..(I still keep my favorite pics in the memory stick kaya daming files) The pictures, well, I have downloaded it on my computer and I have a back up copy as well but I just cannot find the heart to erase those pictures. Please Lord help me! I have searched everywhere. I am positive I left it in the house as the last picture I took was H's project. But where?? I normally put my camera beside my computer. Now, it's gone..huhuhuhu...
Asan na kaya yun? :(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dang! Thanks for visiting my site. :) I love your site. Can we exchange links?

I hope you find your camera soon. Baka na misplace lang.

N!cE

MrsPartyGirl said...

that's why you have to buy a purse, para may lalagyan yung camera mo at hindi ma-misplace. :D

i hope you find it soon. sayang ang memories. :(

btw, we will be moving to FL soon. bisitahin mo naman kami ni monins. :D

elapot said...

hala baka hiniram ng "the borrowers", ibabalik din nila yun :)

Munchkin Mommy said...

naku dang! alam mo ba, napunta pala ang mga comments mo sa spam box ko?! buti na lang at na-recover ko. hopefully, it won't happen again next time! :D

hay, hindi ko na rin maimagine ang buhay na walang camera, specially nung magkababy ako. para na siyang cellphone na necessity talaga. hee hee! sana mahanap mo na para makuha mo ang purse! ;)

Dang said...

hi nice! sige exchange tayo ng link. nakita ko na...yehey..thanks!
hi meeya! talaga, kita kits tayo..lapit ka na ahh..13 hrs drive na lang.. praise god nakita ko na sya..ang next prayer ko sana dinggin ni hubs este ni lord..;)
hi ela! yup, ibinalik na..yehey..:)
hi weng! ang iniisip ko talaga yung pictures..at syempre yung purse..heheh..buti andito na ung camera..yung purse..ewan ko lang.;)buti pa si meeya..(jealous grin)

Jane said...

hi dang! now lang ako nakavisit ng blog mo fater a long time. wow, pareho pala tayong forgetful or as my hubby puts it, burara lang adaw hahaha.

glad you got your camera back :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.