Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Estudyante blues

I have met my professors and my new classmates! Most of them are nice! At this time, I have to admit that my fave subject is college algebra! When I met Prof. P, I just knew that I love her course already. I was jumping for joy as I tried to factor the polynomials and trinomials. How I miss solving those problems! I think I showed too much eagerness as she just called my name to solve one equation! And I was the only one she called for the next 1 hour and 15 minutes; Buti na lang, nasagot ko! (On second thought, my name is on top of the list, alphabetically arranged --yan ang napapala ng letter a ang surname)
I told H how I love math! I asked him, "Pwede ba akong mag-shift ng course?" He frowned. I said, "Joke lang". If only..
I have my algebra homework to do and I am really excited. I got my a&p homework, my lab and my cat too, but this can wait. Let's solve this problem first!
4x-3x+2xy-y..
Nope, biro lang..Me exponent eh but I cannot type exponent here. Just like the musical note in my captioning..Oh well..
Oh..I just remembered posting the "Umbrella video". I found it nice so I decided to share it. I thought of putting a caption on it but I accidentaly erased it after typing a long story about it. Hmmm..!
Have fun everyone!!

2 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

pwede bang pagdating ng panahon pa-tutor ko na lang si ninna sa iyo? hehe. wala kasi siyang maaasahan sa akin pagdating sa math, lalo na algebra, yikes! :D

Dang said...

oo naman..sige, sige..ako tutor! dali, punta ka na dito..heheh