Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Monday, June 11, 2007

X

I am feeling a little sad because my good friend/classmate R is leaving this end of the month. She will move to South Carolina together with her 3 kids. Well, there'll be emails and phone calls but it will feel different. She asked me to move in with her so we get to study in the same school. Nice thought. It is hard to be friends with people who are in the military. They just stay for a while and then move at another place. I will surely miss R.

Well, another thing that is on my mind which is nonsense really I don't know if it is worth blogging. There's this person whom we call X. I think she wants to see H terribly that she planned for their vacation at D. I got all this information from my BIL who came in with a set of nice clothes for my son. Ok, here it goes.

When BIL came home, we were at the dinner table eating. BIL said that X called H that afternoon but H was not picking up. T mobile does not have a signal at his office and X did not bother to leave a message. What X did was to go to H's former workplace since they used to work together in that facility. H had transferred to a new facility last March (which X does not know that's why she went to that old facility with the hope of finding H.) Then X brought the set of clothes to BIL's house and called BIL and told BIL the whole story. Hmmm..?

In my opinion, if X wanted to see my son and give him the clothes, she could have called my house or she should have drove straight to my house as she very well knows that I am a stay at home mom. If she did not want to see me or my son and wanted to see H instead, then she would call him on his cellphone, she would go to his office and she would leave the clothes to BIL's house which is a few blocks from my home.

Hmmmm...desperate moves! Tsk...

2 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

i understand how you feel when people move away. kami ganun din, and although minsan iisipin ko na sanay na ako, the reality still depresses me.

anyway... as for X... uy, delikado yan. just tell H to be conscious about it, kahit medyo paranoid man isipin, para alam ni H when X is already crossing her boundaries na.

Dang said...

thanks meeya! i told H about it. conscious naman sya!