Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Honor's list

I got a letter from my school that I am included in the honor's list for last semester's Spring 07. I am so happy because all my efforts paid off. Well, during the Fall 06 class I was also included in the honor's list ( Yaiks, asan na ba yung letter na iyon? . I do not remember if I blogged about it) I pray I will be able to maintain my grades and be accepted in the nursing program! I felt MIL being proud of me as H showed him the letter! Thanks be to God!

4 comments:

Mickee said...

Congratulations sis... galeng-galeng... ;)

apple said...

hello dang,
you're tagged. check my blog.

Anonymous said...

congratulations dang!! wow, you plan to pursue nursing studies pa! bow ako sa yo.. you can juggle being a mom, a wife and a student!

all the best!

Dang said...

hi tin, apple, mickee!!salamat sa pagbati ninyo! blessing yun ni Lord talaga na makakuha ako ng magagandang grades. inspired ba..apple--hmm..na tag ako ?let me see...tin--mahirap mag balance ng time pero kelangan. i know you know what im trying to say. tc always!