Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, June 22, 2007

Tagged by Apple

HI! I've been tagged by Apple .

RULES:

Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I blog to vent out my emotions. But only 3 people who knows me personally knows that I have a blog. My sister, my husband and my best friend I.
2. I wanted to start scrapbooking for the last three years and last Father's day I got to do my first layout. It was a gift for my husband from my son. Now, I don't know what to do next. I want to start with our love story as my anniversary present for November. But I do not know how to go about it. (Thanks Mickee for helping me :))
3. I went back to school (because my husband forced me to) last year to get a nursing degree. I prayed hard about it and I know God answered my prayer when I passed the CPT. Nursing school never came into my mind. In fact, my friends who knows me in my banking days and college days and high school days and grade school days know that I will never dream of becoming a nurse. But people change and dreams change. And I really want to buy that LV bag. (di ba Meeya? )heheheh..
4. I nursed for 16 months. M never got use of the feeding bottle in the first place. (Kaya bago pa rin ang avent bottles ko at balak kong ipadala sa sister ko) My plan was for 6 months lang but since I got used to it plus its beneficial for my son and mas matipid, I lasted that long!
5. My whole family in Pinas thinks I can not be a housewife. They do not think I can cook, iron clothes, do the laundry, clean the house, etc. Even my cousin M thought that I'd only last for 2 years as a stay at home mom. My dad who passed away last September has not tried any dish that I have cooked. H swears I can cook. His weight will tell you how he loves my cooking. (I cannot divulge his weight though.) And it has been 3 years and 7 months since I became a housewife. Pinakamahirap na career. But I love it to bits.
6. I love to shop especially if it is on sale/clearance. When I was earning my own money I did not care about the price of any bag or shoe or clothes for that matter. Now, I find it really hard to buy something if it is not on sale. I am talking about shoes only and clothes..;)
7. I love Saturday and Sunday mornings with my boys. We are lazy to get out in bed so we kid around and play and jump in bed and just hang out. I always think and ask GOD if I did something realy good to deserve a life like this. Praise God for all His blessings! Esp. a healthy and happy family!

I think everyone has been tagged so I cannot post any names anymore. So if you're reading this, you're tagged!

2 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

oo naman sister!! magandang motivation yan hehehe. go sis!

ps. nakalimutan kong isulat sa kabila na na-addict din ako sa "deadliest catch". grabe napuyat ako diyan!

Dang said...

thanks sis! as you know,motivated ako to the max..i know na naiintindihan mo ako .hehehe..