Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Investment

We prayed and saved! Finally, we had our closing today for the townhouse. It was supposed to be rented by a colleague at $850 a month for two years. Then we surveyed the market and it could go to $1300 a month. So we tried our luck and advertised it. We posted an ad for $1100 Monday morning. Until now, we haven't received an inquiry yet.
We hope we could get a renter the soonest time. It is close to the mall and unit is at 1600sqft, 3 br , hardwood floors with one car garage. It is a real nice place. You can see the link here. Browse the progress photos and you'll be amazed. I liked it very much.
We're keeping our fingers crossed that God will give us the right person the soonest time! Otherwise, no shopping galore for me!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Your townhouse is beautiful. Your family seems to be on the right track. Best of luck! :D

Dang said...

thank you mj! harinawa nga pagpalain ni Lord. me ka partner kami dito at hirap pag me kasosyo!
hope you dont mind if i link you up! take care always!

Jen said...

Wow, gosh this is nice! Really, really nice! I'd really like to buy into an investment property too. I'll link your site on both my blogs :). Please link my other one as well -- thanks!

Jen (of Eric)