Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, June 30, 2007

LO

Here's my first layout..i mean, my second. I did the first one last Father's day as my son's present to H ( a page entitled "Daddy's boy"). I should take a picture of that soon!
I wanted to do scrapbook for so long that I have compiled all of our pictures in my storage box. After this layout, I don't know what to do next. Maybe, my wedding picture? Oh, let me think. Maybe, I should do that birthing picture. It was
Pia (when we had a chat a year ago) who encouraged me that that picture deserves a scrapbook page. I think I should do that..
Meantime, I would like to call myself as as scrapbooker on a budget. I only buy items on sale. So far, here is what I have done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang galing, super creative!~monina

Dang said...

thanks monet! kakawala sya ng stress promise pag ginagawa..masaya!
salamat sa compliment..appreciate it!

Mickee said...

wow, congratulations on your first LO! looking forward to see more! ;)