Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, June 29, 2007

I finished a book

It's summer and believe it or not, I found the time to read and actually finish this book in three days! Mommies will hopefully agree with me that raising their kid is the toughest job in this world so reading a book is such a treat for me. I cannot even take a shower for more than 15 minutes. Or take my shower without my son watching me thru the glass window. Tsk.. No privacy. (At least now, I have an audience when I sing in the shower and he claps his hands whenever I'm done.)
Last Monday, I borrowed "Shopaholic and Baby" at the library when I brought my son so he can have his playtime with the books. The library had building blocks, legos, mini tables and chairs where M could scribble and draw using his crayons and his imagination. Also, I borrowed some children's books since M is so into his books lately. I need to return these books after two weeks and get a new supply.
It turned out that this book that I borrowed is really hilarious!! I never got to read any of
S. Kinsella's book
and yet I was able to relate to this one. Apparently, it is a series of books I think but still I enjoyed reading this. It is about Becky, a pregnant mom, who got her husband's ex as her ob-gyn! All those hormones all bottled up made her into an almost crazy mom to be and yet, her instincts were still right after all. That character is really funny. I do not know if I could still read Kinsella's other books. But this one drove me nuts! It is soooo funny!!!
Now, I have to read M his fave "Guess how much I love you" book. Now, this one is really my favorite. Good night!!

No comments: