Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Monday, June 25, 2007

Swimming

My son loves to swim! That's why we're dreaming of having our own pool. But as I add up all the expenses that will go with the pool, I scrape off the idea.
It is a good thing that the community pool is just a block away. It is also a good place to meet our neighbors. Last year, we go there almost everyday. This year, we go there on weekends..
After a day's work, H and I together with M went to the pool. M now wants to swim on his own and does not want to be held. Kala mo kaya na nya. I might enroll him in swimming class. I dont know yet. Bahala na si Batman!
I was trying to get him in the video but M is so fascinated seeing himself on the video. He would say "Swimming.." but he prefers to look in the camera na lang.
Here's a clip. It was almost 7pm when we went there so kami na lang ang tao sa pool! We thought it was better, para me privacy. Maybe, masarap nga may sariling pool!

No comments: