Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Shopping time

H asked me where I want to go and I said Let's go to Destin . I brought our swim clothes since we might be tempted to go in the beach too. Destin has a real nice beach with powdery sand. And the weather was perfect.
We drove for an hour. When we arrived at Destin, my son fell asleep and he was still sleeping when we put him in his stroller. He slept in the stroller for 2 straight hours. H and I enjoyed shopping and dressing up so we forego our plan of going to the beach and went straight to the outlet. He bought new pants and new shirts. I just cannot resist that tempting dress at my fave store Ann Taylor. They always carry my right size. H saw how I loved that dress and how I stopped myself from buying it because it was not on sale. I returned it on the rack but he got it and paid for it himself. I said he did not have to because I rarely wear dresses. He still bought it for me! I was really touched by that gesture. He has always been generous and kind and sweet and loving. He said "Im buying you that dress just because..." Later, I was tempted to get a new purse at Coach but I just got a new one recently so hanggang tingin na lang ako. H was telling me to buy one but I said no. Ngayon, nagsisisi ako. hehehhehe..
Then we had dinner at New Dragon restaurant, a buffet chinese restaurant who also served sushi and crab legs. On the way to the resto, I said "Love, delecho". H laughed. Naging intsik daw kasi ako dahil delecho instead of derecho. Still, M was so behaved that he just sat on the booster seat and ate his own meal. Is he over the terrible two's stage? H and I enjoyed our dinner to the fullest. How can I shed off those extra pounds?
We got home at 8pm. I tucked M at around 10pm. I called my brother who is now celerating his 30th birthday. We talked about my sister's plan which is still not good. Well, I am still praying that she makes the right decision. Then H and I slept late as we watched "Deadliest Catch." So many crabs and it was so risky. Well, one has to do what he has to do..
I just love Saturdays. It was really a fun date with my boys! Praise God!

2 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

teka teka! wait a minit! tumanggi kang bilhan ng bag?? may lagnat ka ba sis???? waaah!!

yun lang. kailangan ko lang ilabas hehehe :P

Dang said...

big mistake..huge!!!
nagsisisi na talaga ako sis!!sobrang init kasi nun nilagnat ako..heheheh..