Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

feeling nostalgic

Subject: none
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:15:43 -0800

to the brightest star in my universe
tonight i find myself thinking of you, wondering what u are doing this very moment.
cant sleep...your face ever so vivid in my mind...u are just unforgettable...everything
about you...indeed i am most blessed of all men...and to God i am forever grateful...
that in the vastness of the universe He led me to the brightest star ...YOU!

Charlie


Subject:
ITGFY
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:07:45 -0800

love,
thanks sa e-mail. so excited to chat with u this weekend.sunday is leo's birthday and he is inviting me over to his house. kakagawa lang ng pool niya sa bahay so it is going to be a pool party with his in-laws. his brother and sister in law is driving from west virginia. m planning to attend. any ideas for a gift love? sana nandito ka na para kasama kita and para ikaw bumili ng gift, mahina akong umisip ng pangregalo. anyway siyempre may date tayo bukas friday night ko and saturday night ko. 2 nights love pwede? miss kasi kita sobra. kung may lakad ka just tell me ok lang. ingat ka lagi. how is ging? have a safe and happy friday. ano gimik u? love u so much. aga ka ba uwi? bilib naman ako sa e-mail add mo. so sweet nd thoughtful. love u. advance happy monthsary love. 8 wonderful and happy months. ITGFY--I thank God for you.
all my love,
Charlie

PS. di darating ang araw na magsasawa ako sa iyo. pano pagsasawaan ang buhay ko?

No comments: