Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, August 07, 2004

breakfast in bed

it was the nth time hubs surprised me with breakfast in bed but i always feel like it was the 1st time..he would laugh & giggle as i ate in my bedtray my corned beef, eggs & fried rice fave with orange juice of course..it was his motto that he would prepare meals on weekends as i do that during weekdays..that is his way of returning the favor..good way to start the day!sweet noh?
as of course, he was still in high spirits when our sofa was finally delivered. despite the breakfast he made, i was having "separation anxiety" over our sofa which has been the witness of my crying moments (when im terribly homesick i just burst into tears in the middle of the day-((sometimes night but i do try to make sure that hubs is sleeping or else..)) this would happen as hubs is busy with work) but then, the gloomy face changed when i saw the new one..hubs is right! ill feel good once i have this!! rhodes was on time but the slight scratch on my wall as they entered the front door while carrying the sofa gave me another gloomy face.. hubs just said hush & said he'll fix it! no one can really spoil his mood today!
after fixing the living room, we cleaned the garage! i cant believe we have tons of boxes all containing magazines -READ DATED 1993-2003. hubs insist on keeping it as he will read it in the future..just tell me when as ive asked that question 8 months ago..still the box has not moved! i have an evil plan of throwing it & not telling him but what if he finds out..golly!that means T R O U B L E for me! sighhhs...
then we rented some dvds..we opted to watch cheaper by the dozen..this made us real scared! well it made us laugh but it made us think too..he said maybe we should have not kids anymore! i asked him how did he read my mind? hmmm..it was just a movie anyway!..yeah it frightened me but..i still want to give him kids..! i know he will be an amazing father as he is now an amazing husband! if that day comes, ill be happy and grateful to god! Oh well, The Master has His plans! I will just abide by His will!

No comments: