Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Monday, August 23, 2004

lazy day

i never felt so sleepy in my entire life..being a homemaker would mean i got lots of time to sleep but i havent done that..i swear! i only get to take afternoon nap on weekends because hubs insist we do that..plus he's the sleepy one not me really..
lo & behold at 3pm, my friends s called me (like a day pass by without her calling me eh..)
s: hey, what are u doing?
m: sleeping..until i heard the phone & rushed to check if it was hubs
s: have you been sleeping the whole day?
m: uh-huh..
s: when was the last time you had your period?
m: let me see..we're always sabay di ba..hmm 13th..yeah 13th nga, why?
s: ohmygod! youre delayed its the 23rd now..have u checked yet?
m: no, why should i? im having some pain so i know im getting my period soon!
s: tell hubs you should check na..better be sure than sorry.!
m: im positive, ill have my period..its just delayed!
s: my friend you're in denial..thats ok..i felt that too!
m: hay naku, dont want to talk to you bout this..sige na, gota go!
s: you are d-e-la-y-e-d..my god, you're pregnant!!!
m: of course not..hush..! good bye
click

the phone rang again,
h: hey love, how are you?
m: sleepy..can you believe i slept the whole day?
h: tell me if i need to buy the pregnancy kit, we could have done it this time! YES!
m: i dont think so..i mean, i feel that my period is coming..its just delayed..
h: its ok love..we're ready!
m: hmm..just come home..i dont want to talk about this..
h: if the baby comes, it's a blessing..if not, maybe its not yet time! whatever god wills ok..
m: ok thanks..
h: so , should i buy it now? (chuckles)
m: no..dont buy anything! ill have my period soon! i can feel it!
h: ok, denial queen! see yah later!
m: tse!
h: love you
m: love you too..
click


i stared at the phone for a long time..my mind began to wander..could i be pregnant? how could that happen? yeah, im married..but..i dont know..am i ready? i always thought i wanted a baby but now that im thinking of the possibility of raising a kid..i dont know what to feel..besides, i can really feel something..i can feel that im having my period real soon..it's just delayed which happens..its normal to be delayed at times!
what if i take the pregnancy test and its negative..what will i feel? ive never taken that test ever ..would that make me feel weird? would i be sad? maybe....yeah, i would be definitely sad..i will just wait na lang..
hubs is right, "Thy will be done"...

No comments: