Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, August 06, 2004

love thy neighbor!

it was 9am when A called! it was her day off and she would like to tag me along with her pre natal checkup, groceries, shopping etc etc..i quickly took a bath & wanted to call hubs..then i changed my mind..i could still go out without telling him right..? no guilty feelings whatsoever..( i was in dilemma because what if he calls & he starts to worry that im not home..-awww..no, no phone call-ill just tell him later)
so off we went to the doctor, the mall and before we knew it it was 5pm..once again i bought another jar for my kitchen cabinet..it was always a good thing to buy something you like at a cheaper price. i just dont know when i will stop collecting jars/potteries and the like..hehe..lagot ako ke hubs..the deals at target are just too good to resist! i just have to remind myself what are the essentials etc etc (a mascara & lipstick is a must- hehe so i grabbed both!)
its really different now that hubs work while i stay home! he gave me the checkbook since we got married! major purchases would require our mutual agreement ( i had to do my budget first before i said yes to that living room set )i would normally have 2nd thoughts now before i buy something. unlike before when i was single , i felt that i could buy anything as i deserve it because i work hard for it. now, i..maybe..am becoming responsible (owwsss?) so i have been thinking first before acting on it...but if its a necessity i would definitely still go for it! its just different now! but im glad hubs trusts me! i like that im in charge !!
a also paid for my lunch at golden corralyum yum! delicioso! their steak is an all time favorite! i reached for my wallet when a stopped me & said its her treat! she & his hubby has always been kind to me! she would call me, check on me, brought me pasalubong and they are my churchmates too!how i love my neighbor!

No comments: