Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Shopping

The very kind BIL offered to babysit M today as he is off from work! I wonder how his boss feels about this as he just got back to work last Monday and now, he's off again. He reasons that he needs to go to the dentist and do all his chores! It would save me some money as I do not have to pay my friend D who babysits M, well at least for a day! Since I saved kuno, I got the reason to go shopping all by myself! (after school syempre. I had my first nursing test today and boy oh boy, I had to practice all my critical thinking abilities..yeah right)
So to relieve me from the stress of my first exam, I went to the mall! Guess who I saw? It was my friend D! She was also shopping at GAP by the clearance rack! D was with her son S, who is M's fave buddy at the moment (S is 6 months older than M) and S asked me where M was. S saw me with some shirts for M and he said "Tita, that's nice!" I asked S if he wanted the same shirt so he and M can wear the same thing and he replied that he wanted another shirt (buti na lang nasa clearance rack pa rin) Then he said, "Oh tita, I want that shark trunks too." Hmm....bibo itong batang ito. I said tell that to your dad. Tita is not working." Then, I paid for the shirt and gave it to S and he said "Thank you, Tita." Afterwards, he said, "Tita, I'm hungry" I said "Go tell your mom, get some food from your backpack."
Anyways, I scored a pair of pants, shirts for M and H and for me! I also went to buy some stuff at V. Secret as their sale ends tomorrow! How can you resist that 75%off!
Shopping made my day! If only I could get the same deal on my 1st test, I would be really happy!

6 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

hi dang. clearance sales are the best talga! got 2 pairs of jeans from GAP too, if only we have all the time to shop lol!

MrsPartyGirl said...

never na nga rin akong bumibili sa hindi sale or clearance. kasi kung patient ka lang, mahihintay mo yung kung ano man na hindi naka-sale, hehe.

Munchkin Mommy said...

napakabibo namang bata niyang si S. :D ang galing ng training ng magulang. hahaha!

marami na akong nahakot from victoria's secret saka bath and body works dahil sa sale nila...sa old navy din (cheapy lang...di gap! hahaha!).

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Uy galing! Stress reliever talaga ang shopping. hehehe.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Dang said...

hi em! yup, lagi ako sale mamili..at advance ng 1 yr para makatipid. so i bought 4t na for M!
mama mee--agree..alam mo yung crocs ni miguel $10 ko lang nabili. me florida gators nga lang pero wagi ako!!
weng- oo, bibo itong si S at klaro ni Miguel pag nasa school ako! Alam mo gusto ko pumunta sa Old Navy sa weekend pero 1 hr drive pa kasi dito yun! Di cheap si Old Navy. I love that store!!
Hi Nice! Yeah, nawala stress ko! Pero bumalik ulit kasi me test na naman ako sa Monday! Kelangan ko mag shop ulit..(joke lang H)

Josephine said...

Dang - I think I was holding the same pair of shark swim trunks that I wanted to get for Jake for our March cruise. Too bad they didn't have it in his size. I wasn't able to get any for the little boy, but this Mama scored a wool coat for $30. Not too shabby!! Go, fellow clearance shopper!! :)