Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, January 19, 2008

i's bday party

Today was a busy day for us! H and M went to church while I tried to study for my exams this week! Lunch time was I's 3rd party held at their house which is about 10 houses away from our house. What's nice is that I's parents planned it to be a simple party, american style daw! We had pizza, spaghetti, fried chicken, french fries, onion rings, dumplings ( kala ko ba american ) and ice cream! It was a no stress party as we all had fun! We had no games, not even goody bag (teka Ms. A, asan na nga itong goody bag) but we were all satisfied with the party. We were at their house at 12pm and went home at 7pm after eating dinner. We watched a very nice movie - omg, i can't remember the title but it was with Hillary Swank about a cult and all! We also watched Shrek 3 for the kids! How I wish we have seen the entire moview but it was impossible as M would call me at times, the kids will have a little fight, someone fell from the chair- thank god no fracture, one kid was locked inside the room etc. Riot for us parents and kids but still, we enjoyed the party!
Here's I about to blow her cake! Watch M as he tries to blow it as well. M was able to blow it a little later but too bad I ran out of memory stick..heheh..
Our pinoy neighbors/friends are all excited for the next party this April. It is M's turn to be three. Everyone had contributed their ideas as to how and when our party will be! We'll see.. We'll see..So far, I love this super simple concept, no stress whatsoever but still, we'll see, we'll see.
Happy Birthday I!

1 comment:

MrsPartyGirl said...

ang saya talaga ng pinoy party, kahit na american ang food (na may dumplings) hehe.

happy birthday kay I :)