Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, January 05, 2008

2 DVD's in a row

Since I was on my christmas vacation from school for the last 3 weeks, Miguel can stay up late at night and wake up sooo late in the morning! I know we had to go back to our routine so I started last Monday as I had to train him up again to wake up early and sleep early(aside from the potty training, which is still going on at this time- we were successful today as he made his number 2 on the potty..whoaaa! I was really happy that's why I gave him his award- a candy cane- (leftover pa nung christmas..hehhe..wala kasi talagang candy dito sa bahay) My classes will resume next week and I have 8am classes this time! That would mean we have to wake up early as I need to drop him to my babysitter/friend D's house at 7am. Which also means I need to wake him up before 7am. At least, konting adjustment na lang di ba?..
So tonight, Hubs came with the dvd movie "Kingdom" lent by his officemate! The goal was to let Miguel sleep at 8pm. I served dinner at 6pm, gave M his bath at 7pm. H played with him a few minutes after, read his book afterward and tucked him to bed at 8pm. Voila! He slept at once and it was a happy moment for H and I as we can now watch the said dvd! It was a violent movie for me though I still liked it. It made me really angry at one scene that I was screaming and mad as hell! It was about americans going to Saudi Arabia and the usual bomb making scenes etc. Nabugbog ko braso ni H. heheheh..
The next movie we watched was "Just Like Heaven" with Reese W and a nice guy. I forgot his name. It was a feel good movie! We had the dvd for a long time and it was just now that we got the chance to watch it. I love the fact that the guy was a landscape architect as we have been wanting a real nice garden at the backyard. What we have right now is just plain grass and an oak tree, a little vegetable garden and a weed garden too.. I wanted to plant some tulips and other flowers to make our lawn really pretty! I don't know if i could find the time though!
School is coming really soon! How I wish I could still stay up late for movies or blog or whatever! This is a great treat for me! Just to have M sleep in our bed, while H and I cuddle up in a chick flick..Really sweet!

1 comment:

richly-blessed rowena said...

magkaroon pa sana kayo ng maraming dvd nights at cuddle times even on ordinary evenings. ;) sweet talaga! :D