Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, January 26, 2008

BIL and Piolo

The BIL is back. I picked him up from the airport at 1pm. He stayed in Pinas for two months. (kainggit) He's back home together with all my bilins! Tuyo, tinapa, daing and boy bawang!!I appreciate that my SILS have something for me as well! Of course M had the most pasalubong! He loves the baseball bat, the spiderman chair and the little animals in the jungle! Thank you guys!! We're very touched with your thoughtfulness! Thanks sis! I love the Piolo DVD and cd!
Now, I do not know if I have said that I am an avid fan of Piolo! H allows me to dream on him as he also has a huge crush on B! Now, three months ago, my friend S from Jacksonville told me that Piolo will have a concert on March 29. And by all means, we bought front row tickets a week after we heard this news as tickets have been selling like hotcakes. Now, the weird thing is, H wants to come too as he wants to watch Pokwang. (joke) So it'll be my girlfriends A and S and me and tada..the H! watching this concert!!I wonder if I could scream out loud!
We watched ASAP last Sunday and there we heard Piolo promoting that concert! My gosh, I got really excited!! H quipped that he wanted to sell his ticket this time! He realized it'll be awkward for him as mostly girls will watch that concert! Well, it's too late because we've already paid for the tickets! I have already marked this on my calendar and kasehodang me test ako (buti na lang wala), I just have to see him in person! Haaaaay....!
If only I could be Princess Sapphire!

No comments: