Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mig's room

Here's a clip to show how kalikot my boy is! Sobra!
Oh, and it will also showcase H's talent in singing the Papaya song..hehehe..
Taken last December, I will be posting a new one soon kasi I have already made some renovations on his room! Apparently, the plan was to bribe him to sleep here but I dont think M likes the idea that he'll sleep here away from us. He is perfecly fine sleeping in our room, right in the middle (parang bantay) of H and me. So, baby number 2 is not in the plan yet! Unless, M starts to sleep here..! Anyway, enjoy naman kaming katabi sya! Wag ka lang matatadyakan in the middle of your sleep! ;)

5 comments:

marikit said...

nice room arrangement, mommy dang! ang kulet na ni miguel. he he. my 1 yr old's learning how to be one now! ha ha.

richly-blessed rowena said...

wow! buti hindi nahilo si miguel sa kakagulong sa kama! :D hahaha! sarap sa tenga ng tunog ng tawa ng bata. nakakawala ng pagod. :D

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

hahahha parang nakikita ko si ethan sa kalikulatan ni miguel! nice room dang.

tintin said...

He's so big!

Off topic: I read your entry a few posts ago, about the stress of nursing school. I'm going back to do the same thing. Haaaay! You got me scared but excited too. I'm missing school a LOT.

MrsPartyGirl said...

ang kulet ni miguel!! parang lalaking version ni ninna, hehe. pero kung ako naman kay M, matutulog na ako sa kwarto, kasi ang cute eh! with matching valence, hehe! bongga! :D