Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Colds

Today we woke up with M having a really bad cold and a slight fever. H decided that he would stay at home in the morning while I went to school. I only had 2 subjects for today so when I went home from school at around 12pm, it's H's turn to go to work! Praise God that M is now feeling ok, no fever! H called his doctor but since M does not have any fever, he'll see him tomorrow at 2 pm! He's been in amoxicillin for the last 10 days and on the 2nd day that I gave him his antibiotic, the colds were gone! ( He has had that cold for around 8 days before I brought him to his doctor) We were surprised that he got another cold. Must be the season!
At 4pm, H arrived from work! No patients to treat! Zero income for the day. Must be the season!

No comments: