Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, January 18, 2008

The Fear Factor

Whew..Our nursing coordinator congratulated us students for taking the first step towards our nursing career, and for actually surviving the first week. I would say I survived the first week because of this quote tucked in my notebook! (oh and for getting an A in my Pharmacology quiz and assignment! yipeee..) Thanks to everyone who left a message in my last post! I truly appreciate it! Medyo ok na ako, laban na kung laban. Ambisyosa kasi ako at gustong magka LV (the whole collection..hahahahhaha..)
I am sharing with you this post. It came from my friend B. I dont know who the source was. I wish I could thank him/her for writing this...
The Fear Factor
Fear only sees the mountain. Faith sees the mountain mover.
Fear always sees the problem. Faith only sees the promise.
Fear says, “Your dreams will never come true. “ Faith says, “My God is the Dream Maker, and my dreams will come true.”
Fear always says, “No.” Faith says, “Yes.”
Fear always sees God’s fist clenched tightly. Faith always sees God’s hand open.
Fear always sees God’s hand withdrawn. Faith always sees God’s hand extended.
Fear always says, “Give up.” Faith says, “Never give up.”
Fear says, “Quit.” Faith says, “Don’t quit.”
Fear says, “You can’t make it. “ Faith says, “You’re going to make it!”
Fear says, “You’re sick, your dream of being healed will never come to pass.” Faith says, “By His stripes I am healed.”FEAR CANNOT EXIST IN THE PRESENCE OF FAITH. THE GREATEST ANTAGONIST THAT FEAR HAS IS FAITH."

1 comment:

MrsPartyGirl said...

ganda ng quote. :) o hayan, pag nabili mo na ang entire LV collection, ambunan mo naman yung isang cute mong kaibigan sa may miami... :D