Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, July 22, 2004

working girl

back to work for me..i get to help hubby with his encoding tasks every monthend..the exchange was a free breakfast from hardee's..i love their steak biscuit..had lunch at sonics..
the new computer room looks like an internet center back home..i dont like the table though, it makes my arms ache..
ooppss..highlight should be my dentist appointment..that should be the title..hubby made sure i get to the dentist on time inspite of his oh so busy sched , with his ptas being absent etc etc..went to dentist & he scheduled me for a root canal on aug 5..the hygienist cannot find anything but with dr furtrell, just one tap of my tooth, he knows what needs to be done..i wanted to tell the hygienist you have to tap that tooth coz thats how my fave dentist back home does it..hmm..
got to remind myself that this is my life now..this is where i live..this is where i belong..in the meantime!

No comments: