Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Monday, July 05, 2004

4th of july

It's my first time to have this 4th of july celebration with hubby! he wanted it to be so special..you know him ,the incurable romantic that he is..i had a great weekend...with him around, who wouldnt have one?
the fireworks were amazing! i told hubby we could just skip it & try to see it from our place but he declined..armed with our neighbors chairs, we headed to marina, by the beach, along with so many people who also want to watch it..hubby said i have to get a good view so he reserved front seats..heheh..i had the disney thing in my mind while watching that..but his hand pressing my hand,,that was another thing..
last friday, after a busy week in his work we had to see one more patient in home health..it was near the beach area..i said i should have brought my camera to capture the sunset..then he made a u-turn ..he said this way is faster..I can see he had a plan but he was trying very hard for me not to know it..Then, he said, i cant help myself..i have a surprise ..i want to bring you to pineapple willys beside the beach but you mentioned the sunset & you might think this is all your idea..but its not..it is my idea in the first place, ok? I cant stop laughing..This guy just amazes me! with his romantic ways etc etc..He said its friday & i owe my wife a date! It was a 30 minute waiting for a table but we both did not mind..The sunset was a sight to behold!
I loved the calamari, the steak (medium well)..I had an early glimpse of the fireworks as soon as the sun disappeared as some have started theirs so that gave me a magnificent view..Hubby remarked " I even had fireworks esp for you.." Awwww..this is too much..He is as baduy & as kenkoy as ever!!
How would i describe this weekend? Fireworks...

No comments: