Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Sunday, July 25, 2004

pasalubong

we were finally able to get our pasalubong from the phils..our neighbor was so kind to give us dried fish, local canned goods, hot & spicy sardines, banana chips, torones etc..of course my inlaws were so kind to give me 6 boxes of pastillas..(tig 2 kami but sa kin na daw sabi ng boys)yum yum ..! & i love the recipe book my fave sister gave me..cant wait to cook!
i was able to hear mass too..after 5 weeks..tsk! our neighbor picked me up for the 1130 mass..he is so comfy with us that he asked if we still have spaghetti..i said i have it in my mind already that they will eat lunch at home..hinampas sya ng wife nya tuloy.. so shy she said sorry kapal ng mister ko..i said no problem..the table has been set before i left, i just forgot to mention that we'll have spag for lunch & kfc too (leftovers hehe)
for dinner, we had last minute grill for the liempo..!buti lunch lang si neighbor or else..heheh..we grilled some tilapia & mahi mahi for our ever conscious bro in law.. i had a little chat  with my bridesmaid who is planning to get married next yr..hmmm..sarap!
before going to bed, hubby started singing..! i was transported to our galera days, he would sing song after song..born for you, on this day, i cherish the treasure of you, one more day, ikaw and 50 more songs to name a few..nag concert si mokong..! my heart just melted..he is the sweetest ever! sometimes i cant find the right words to describe him..his love for me is something i feel so blessed to have..he shows it in his own unique ways..uso pa pala ang harana..!

No comments: