Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, July 23, 2004

hongkong buffet

im a working girl again!! my day starts with "i have nothing to wear hubby!"  settled for a shirt & a jeans get up..and my sausage mc griddle for breakfast..hubby's officemates are going out for lunch & they invited me..with one look from hubby he said i should come..(he works even on lunch..gosh!)
i am so glad i joined them..wow! ive never tried any chinese/japanese food this good i am thinking of bringing hubby the soonest time..all those choices! i love the chicken with peanut butter, the crabs, even their ice cream has 12 flavors..all for $5.50..real good deal!
as we were about to go home, hubby asked me for a date tomorrow..he said he wants to go shopping at destin with me!! its a tax free weekend so we have to go..also, he does not want to hear that "i have nothing to wear" line..sweet..
we had grilled mahi-mahi for dinner! we just love our new grill! then i got a call from my best friend in ny..i got a call from jax too..it feels good that i have super dooper great friends who thinks of me and checks on me too..!  friends are real blessings!

No comments: