Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

cleaning day

what a day! i swear ive never cleaned so much like that in months! i started cleaning the breakfast table, (i cooked it of course) placed our dirty clothes in the laundry then started cleaning my bathroom..i can never remember who told me that the best way to clean the mirror stains is to use a slightly wet newspaper..it just does wonders! i love lysol & the scrubbing bubbles..i had to clean the other bathroom too whom my bro in law uses..ive never seen that tub so ..im out of words..i scrubbed until my arms ached..i just cant figure out why the water from the shower doesnt goes out of the tub freely..need hubbys expertise..para akong batang nagsumbong pagdating nya..yun pala, madaming buhok ang naiipon dun..i just cant remove that..awieee..! i dont know ! maarte talaga lang ako..i then placed my liners in both bathroom as i can see that my shelf under those sink are safer with that liner! then i remember i have to fold my laundry, iron hubbys clothes..(di na, di naman pala gusot..) then i have to cook pa..ive been craving for breaded porkchop but it didnt turn out that way..hmmm...
tonight we decided we will stick to the workout plan..lessen my cooking chores too..hubby was switching channels when we spotted al roker's gastric bypass..hubby is now inspired to work out & so am i..wish us luck..!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm