Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, July 17, 2004

what u sow u will reap

i just have to remember this quote for the rest of my married life! i got a call this morning from my hs best friend..she went here last month & we stayed for 3 days in orlando in a friends house..now the friends we introduced last time visited them &  they all had dinner..nice to know that they are all doing well..nice to know that hubby doesnt know a thing about this too..it just shows they dont communicate which..is really good for me..!
i was tempted to ask some more but i reminded myself, what you sow, you will reap! hey, he has been loving me like no other man has & the least i could do is appreciate it & never talk of the past..sometimes it does bother me..but this week i learned that if i really try my best to keep my mouth shut & not talk about that past, it does wonder! after all, I..(and only I ) starts that talk..Without my out of the blue questions about his past, he doesnt talk about it!! In fact he had it shared to me a long time ago so all I need to know, I know.. So, I..am in control!
I just wish I'll always remember this..! I said this in my wedding vow too...."I promise to keep the good memories alive and let the bad ones die.."
Bygones!
Hmm..on a lighter note, the garage  esp his work area is now ready for another project..heheh..We made sure everything was in its proper place..Then our eyes caught the grill..! Hubby decided to fix it..Armed with sponge&soap , he scrubbed with all his might while i supply water using a pail..( I remembered pinas..sarap..)Then, we were ready to buy the parts..But, the trip to Home Depot made us realize that buying the spare parts for the grill would cost almost the same with a new one..! The decision..buy a new grill!heheh..It was huge & I had a hard time putting it down from the truck! But I love it, we love it! I love the side burner too! This is what I learned from hubby..When you really want something & you can afford it, always get the top of the line..It will bring you joy and its price pays off as you get it to use it..longer!! As we were paying for the grill, I quipped.."Happy monthsary..Hope u like my gift!" He said its the other way..That was his gift to me..I said I want another bag and a wallet and some clothes & another shoe &....the list goes on..how about a trip to paris? :)
After buying the new grill, we went to the grocery to buy pork for our bbq..sarah's style! Yum yum!  Another team work with hubby..He sliced the pork while I prepared the sauce..We had to marinate it overnight..It smells so good!See, we just love doing things together! I am grateful to God..I just have to remember that line..always!!

No comments: