Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Talk in my sleep

I was talking in my sleep..It was raining hard & I said.."Umuulan pano na yung bbq natin?" Hubby chuckled.."Dont worry, wala ng ulan bukas."..Even in my sleep..well..
I loved the fried rice and ham we had for breakfast..Then, its time for the "grill."  To keep the memories alive, I had the camera set up with us touching the ignite burner for the 1st time..hahahah..are we just plain silly or what?
The bbq was just what we expected..Delicioso!! Though next time we would soak the sticks in water 1st..That would prevent it from breaking..Hubby's insight! Does that mean bbq again next week?  His idea is even to have a bbq business..I said why not? ...
We cleaned the den this time..If we could just maintain everything in order! Hubby displayed the glasses we got as a gift..To have a tropical look ..It's his touch..Hmmm..!!
Then, I got a call from Hershey in NY. She's asking if if we'll attend her wedding on Oct29..I wish we could..but..its a Friday..&..hmm..we'll see..Im happy she's getting married..finally!
ooopss..hubby does not have any uniform yet..Gota laundry now..even on a Sunday!!Para ke love eh..anytime!
What a great weekend!!
 
 

No comments: