Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, January 07, 2010

A quick break

It's M's 2nd day at his extended day care! Hubs had suggested it last month but I was not keen to the idea as I am still a very much stay at home mom but from the looks of it, my little boy is enjoying it. HOnestly, I am enjoying it. He is busy with school from 8-5 while I am busy with studying for the boards. I just know that God will help me pass the nclex so I can pursue my dream of becoming a nurse!
So for me to pass, I have to stop blogging... & study!
Not bad eh..I have an update in less than a week..Oh..next projext, going back to the LP. Hmm..yup, that has to be done too!Soon..
Cheers! It's Thursday!
God bless everyone!

2 comments:

Keith said...

Dang, good luck on your exam. I'm sure you'll ace it. I'm glad also that your son is enjoying his playschool too.

Look forward to reading more from you soon.

Dang said...

Salamat Keith! Musta si Mama PInks? Naku, makapag blog hop nga!
God bless you always!