Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, January 01, 2010

2010 is here

Hello my dear friends! I have ran out of excuses other than Farmville & Cafe World! I am just happy, contented, thankful that I get to enjoy 2009 & now I am looking forward to 2010.
This year I hope to do all the things that I plan to do! The list is endless. The first on the line is to update my blog (& my son's blog) And so I am here, typing. Scribbling! Writing what have you's.
I also want to go back to Litratong Pinoy. Yup, I do love pictures! I am thinking of getting a new digital camera (p&S pa rin) but for some reason I am so attached with my 5 megapix camera! I am so sentimental. Besides, it is still working. And my only complaint is I cannot get good pictures during night time, like the christmas lights, fireworks, etc. My solution--wag kumuha ng litrato sa gabi..Tehehehe..
I just wish everyone a blessed 2010. May God continue to bless us with His peace and contentment! Good health to everyone!

3 comments:

Keith said...

Hi Dang! Nice to see that you plan to regularly blog again. It looks like so many people, including us, were temporarily made busy by FB! Even I have been on a long leave of absence from Litratong Pinoy - baka ma blacklist na tayo...hehehe!

Hope you and your family have a great 2010 and I look forward to reading more updates from you.

Happy New Year!

joy said...

Thanks for the visit Dang. Happy new year to you and your family as well :)

Dang said...

hi keith & hijoy! salamat sa pagbisita nyo. me nagbabasa pa pala ng blog ko? bweheheh..god bless you!