Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, May 16, 2008

tag from pinky

I was tagged by Pinky early this month. I thought I've done something like this. Anyhoo, I want to do tags but sometimes I don't want to update my blog. Wow, that's one quirky thing right?

Here are the simple rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag six (6) random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

So, here it goes...

6 Quirky Things about me:

1. I don't eat vegetables. Well, I've been trying to eat some greens but I just can't do it. I've been trying to cook steamed veggies so I'd be forced to eat them this summer. Hope it works.

2. I don't drink coffee. I made my dad's coffee when I was still living in his house every single day and I never tried it. When I got married, I had to prepare H's cup daily as well. I never got hooked on coffee. Even though I smell the aroma, daily.

3. I update my blog but sometimes I don't post/publish it.

4. I yawn unintentionally when I exercise. Doing the elliptical or treadmill makes me sleepy. H thinks that's ultra super weird!

5. I refuse gifts from H even when he lets me buy nice clothes, bags, etc. I feel sayang ang pera! (Yeah right) My girlfriends think that's super dooper weird. Once, he bought a Coach bag for me for Christmas and I returned it because I felt I already have lots of bags. Although months later, I bought a bag and he said he's glad that I finally bought one. I should remember the mantra, "A lady can never have enough purses" (or shoes..)

6. I love to snorkel but I do not know how to swim! I have floaters when I snorkel. Last summer, my school had swimming lessons so I enrolled for 2 weeks. I just don't know if I still have the skill as I haven't gone swimming yet this year. We go to the community pool here in the village but I just watch M play and splash water.

Yehey ulit, another tag done. (clap my hands here) I still have to do Meeya and Nell's tag though.
Have fun doing this tag guys! You're it when you read this and have not done it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dang! Thanks so much for managing to squeeze this tag into your super busy schedule. ;)

Kung pareho tayo sa #5 item mo, I bet sobrang tuwa ng asawa ko sa akin - hahaha! You're so brave to snorkel without knowing how to swim ha! I know how to swim yet when I tried snorkeling for the first time a few months back, I felt that I could still drown!!!

Good luck with your veggie eating adventure!

Anonymous said...

dang, eat your greens! tsk tsk! joke lang. :) i loooove coffee...to much! i enjoy reading about people's quirkiness. it's interesting and see, i got to know 6 more things about you!

Jacqui said...

hi dang, hmmm...ayaw mo talaga ng bags?! akin na lang!!! hahaha!

happy sunday!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dang... medyo pareho tayong dalawa sa No 5... I like gifts but I don't like it too much when it is given to me (especially when I feel I don't need it).

I would rather buy something when I need it. Si Pinky always finds a hard time buying me gifts kasi she doesn't know what I want. Ang difference lang natin eh I don't return the gifts naman if they are already given to me... sayang din yon ha...

Jeanny said...

Hi dang.

Hmmmm..ang masasabi ko...super quirky nga tong six mo....napapa iling pa nga ko while reading hehehehe...

anyway, nice to know things about you.

Btw, I tagged you here, hope you can do this too http://hubbyandwifey.blogspot.com/2008/05/tag-friendship-around-world.html

Have a nice day sis

Jade said...

naku dagdag tag pa ako sa list mo. pag may free time ka na lang. it's at jadeomar.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

ay sa totoo lang, pati ako nabo-bore sa treadmill kaya naiintindihan ko, hehehe. pero hindi ko naiintindihan ang iyong pagsosoli ng bags...why??????? :D

uy no pressure about the tags, alam ko na super busy ka. *muah*

Anonymous said...

ayayay! ganyan din ako. i would write stuff for my blog, but i don't click publish it. pinatatagal ko na muna sa draft folder. hehehe ;)