Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, May 15, 2008

8 Things I am grateful for- a tag from Tin

I was tagged by Tin last March. This one haunts me as I know I have so many blessings to be thankful for aside from tags to complete. To wit, I am grateful for:

1. God loves me so much - I just thank God that He is always present in my life. Early on, I could be stubborn and hard headed at times but God never gave up on me. I am thankful that I have accepted Him to be my Lord and my Saviour at an early age. ( I was in my teens when I wanted to become a nun but God had a different plan for me. ) Besides, the nuns in the monastery will not accept me . I could be a disgrace in their society - lol :))

2. My husband - Love moves in mysterious ways (our wedding song). He is the reason why I left the comforts of Pinas and I never ever regret the decision I made when I said yes to his marriage proposal! I have met so many wrong ones before H came into my life and when I met him, I knew he was the one. We had a whirlwind romance. I asked God for a sign and God gave me the sign that I asked. So, who am I to argue on God's plan?

3. My son- Every mom knows that their kid is a precious gift grom God. M has taught me a lot of things, that I can love beyond any love I've known, that I can be happy by seeing thru my son's eyes and his points of view. I am blessed that I get to see him grow up before my eyes, nurture him, potty train him, cook for him, shopped for him, build his railroad tracks, play with him at the park, push him in his swing, explore the world in his eyes, listen to his ideas, everything with him is just marvelous! I am madly in love with my son even when he has his tantrums! All moms are like that, I think!

4. My family and the extended ones - My dad cried buckets when I left them but still, he would always be the one to say , take care of your husband, etc etc. My siblings had always been there for me too even though we would fight and argue, still we love each other to bits. The IL's have also been very helpful and I am just thankful that they raised the husband into a very fine man. (and spoil M whenever they can.)

5. My friends- Friends--blogger friends, old friends, new friends, whoever I share myself with is another reason to be thankful for. They are my jewels who can understand what I am going through, what my dreams are, etc. My day will not be complete without a phone call from a friend, a ym message from another dear friend, a text message, etc. I am blessed to have a few good friends whom I truly cherish.

6. Good health - Praise God the entire family (here and there) have been in the bestest of health. As they say, health is wealth!

7. Ability to go back to school (and hopefully finish a 2nd degree) - When I went back to school, it wasn't just me. H had to do his part and M too. H had to be happy with what's on the dinner table and M had to wake up early so I can bring him to my friend D so she can watch and take care of him. Another perk is that M can play with S too. The idea of a daycare still scares me. My dream is to finish this course before I turn 50. Hahahaha...

8. Every single day - Every morning I thank God I am alive to experience all His blessings. I can move, dance, sing, cook, play, laugh, rant, bloghop, nag and do the laundry, dishes, plant a tree, smell the flowers, etc. It's great to be alive!

Yehey..Thanks Tin for this! I don't know who to tag so if you feel like doing this, please feel free to snag. Now, I still owe Pinky and Meeya a tag. I'll try to do that before I turn 40. Joke lang!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello dang, tag po kita hah. hope ok lang sayo. salamat...

http://sardonicnell.wordpress.com/2008/05/16/psyching-thyself/

at your own convenience hah...

Anonymous said...

hi dang. salamat sa pagsagot sa tag. hugs!!

Anonymous said...

ang ganda naman ng mga sagot mo. :) halos pareho tayo on all points. buti na lang di ka nag-madre, or else wala nang number 2 and 3 to be thankful for hehe. *muah*