Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Muni muni

I just want a simple birthday party. Ok ok , simple is an understated word. An abused word.. for how can you really define simple.
I have so many ideas for b's party. I'm working on a budget though which makes it challenging. And the time..look at my ticker!
I dont like to cram that is why I planned ahead of time what to do with b's party. A pool party with our family, loved ones and friends is really fine with me. But being a member of n@w, i saw lots and lots of ideas. (and pictures in their webshots account --gotta stretch the budget)
Then I look at my plan, my budget, and I scrape such and such. I classify them as nice to have but not a priority. But the mamang sorbetero is a top priority!
But now, H saw the other webshots and wanted a tarp for baby, a giant cake to go with the theme and some this and that. I too wanted something really nice. Pero ang usapan nga lang eh jollibee , happy na!
I also know that spending b's 1st birthday with our families, the smile from the lolos and lola's , his aunts and uncles, and cousins..isnt that already enough?

No comments: