Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Intertwined

I just love the thought that my son has a playmate J. J stays with us on weekdays. I just cant say no to our friend E who works Tues-Fridays. J's nanny is now in the Philippines for a short vacation. She might even attend our birthday celebration. J will be us with us only until next week.
Now I can imagine how it is taking care of twins. Doubly hard!! It's a good thing they both love to play and does not fight at all! Funny, they even kiss each other. And they both dont like playing with I, the only princess in our neighborhood!!
Imagine me having to feed them breakfast at the same time. Luckily, J's routine is the same as B. They get to play afterwards and watch a little tv. J is really glued on the tv set while my little one is more interested in his toys and starts to wander and explore! They get their morning naps and afternoon naps at the same time. And their poop time (ooopppss..excuse me) is also at the same time . Is their body intertwined or what?
Here's a picture of me having a great time!
Image hosting by Photobucket
That great time lasted for 2 hours..as I's mom had to leave for an hour. She entrusted I under my care! --(walang bayad huh kasi mag kumare eh..hehe)
Yaikks, three babies and one mom on the house..I have to sign out now!
(hmm..i just remembered olive's blog ..i should pay her a visit one time)

No comments: