Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Sunday, March 05, 2006



I took my son outside. The weather is so good that we tend to enjoy the afternoon walks around the village!

I have to bring cheerios to entertain him though. He loves to munch them. Its his favorite snack. Add the yogurt too. Actually, he has not refused any food offered to him. I hope he stays that way as I get to give him greens like brocolli, grean beans and peas. He loves fruits as well! The only thing is he does not like his bottle! Still nursing at 10 months. I dont know how long I will last. Maybe a year is fine!

Oh and he has started to make his first step today towards the dishwasher. I called his name so he stopped. I can feel him walking anytime soon! He loves his activity walker too!

Pano kaya pag naglalakad na ito? Mas challenging siguro!

No comments: