Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Thursday, March 30, 2006

leaving on a jet plane


Hi everyone!
I will be having my 1st plane ride to the Philippines tomorrow. A week after, Ill be celebrating my 1st birthday ! Mom and Dad are really excited! My Lolos and Lolas are also excited to see me! I can see that mom is a little tensed. She wants to give me the best party ever! I know that everything will be ok! I'll get to celebrate with all my cousins and mom's & dad's friends..& of course, I'll meet Jollibee! Isnt that cool! I promise to post a pic of Jollibee and me!
I have packed my bags with diapers, cereals & cheerios! Mom says she will give me taho for breakfast. Dad says he will feed me pandesal!
I'm all smiles now! I am just really really happy! You can see that in the picture right?
I hope Mom gives an update of whats happening back home! If she does not, you know she's just real busy..
Got to catch that plane! (and the party..)
With all my love,
B

No comments: