Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, January 06, 2006

you are not qualified

my dad and sis applied for a tourist visa..they had their interview today and it made me real nervous..i was praying the whole time and i just cant sleep.. oh well, good news for my dad but bad news for my sis..the consul told them my sister was not qualified...and my sister was really hurt because the guy just asked my dad one question and did not bother to check their documents..
i was trying to console my sister that she can try again..its just that she felt degraded..what we filipinos has to go through to get that visa..and it made her ponder what in the world made her not qualified when they did not even check her application/documents..
my dad is not happy as well..he was hoping that both of them will be approved..he relates that he can never travel alone..in fact he has never really done that, fly alone i mean..
looking at the brighter side, at least my dad has the chance to visit his apo soon...let's see what happens next!

No comments: