Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Sunday, January 08, 2006

what do i do?

i've done my reservations for our vacation this end of march. now , im having seconds thoughts to extend my stay as h has to go back here after 6 weeks..he's got work while all i have is household work and b.. ive heard horror stories on travelling alone with an infant..(but according to meeya, having a toddler is worst.. ) how on earth can i go back here with b on my lap, a diaper bag to carry and a handcarry and a stroller....how do i get my bags too?..what if nature calls me on the plane , who do i give b for that wee wee time? .. hmmm.. if ill come back soon, i might regret it as h has already said yes for my extended vacation. plus i want to spend time with my family and friends..what shall i do?
maybe i should ask my dad to come with me or maybe ask my inlaws? or shorten my stay just like h..but 6 weeks is too short..tsk..i wish i could stay longer..

No comments: