Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, January 06, 2006

my loving husband

god hears prayers..and answers them as well!
this morning, after talking to my sis--who was really hurt after the denial issue--asked me to go out on a trip with her..i told her, sure, once we're home, let's go fly somewhere other than the states..to make her feel better, i told her , "soon, we'll fly to singapore or somewhere" ..that way, she'll get a stamp in her passport other than the "denied" one..the plane fare...errr..i will have to think about that someday, somewhere..when i have my own work, which is, not now..not yet..hmmm..i prayed to god..
as soon as h came home and i told him the news..he said, "dont worry, we'll bring your sis to singapore..she'll travel with us..tell her not to be sad anymore.."
i was touched by h's gesture and by god's love as well!!!
now i really have to book our trip! me sideline pa..
bait talaga si Lord!!

No comments: