Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

i have my own phone!

this marks the end of an era..
i finally have my own cellphone ..
after 2 years of being a stay at home mom and endless arguments and battles, h insisted that i get one today..and only today! otherwise, i will never ever have the chance of owning a cellphone ever..(oh really?)
he had long been wanting to give me my own cellphone but i always always say no..i really do not need a phone as all my friends can reach me here in my house..plus the times i have to be out, he's with me..(obviously i dont have my own car also) so gastos lang yun di ba?
but tonight, he insisted i get one..he even had his colleagues call me to convince me to get the phone..m's words were "have we not taught you anything? when your man wants to give you something, just say yes and never question his motive"
and so now..i have my own cellphone..though i still have 14 days to return it..
see, im contemplating on returning it..what is wrong with me?

No comments: