Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

playtime

my friend d stayed with us from 11am-8pm, she is also a stay at home mom like me..instead of staying at her house, she decided to bring her son and stay with us the entire day...she bought siomai though i helped her wrapped and steamed it. also, i cooked adobo..after a short while, e called and wanted to stay with us..we all had lunch here at my house.. good thing their sons j & s played with b..they all babbled and pretended they too have their own conversations..cute..
we then watched tfc! they've been here for more than 6 years so they do miss pinas..!
at 7pm, d quipped.." seeing you here at the house the whole day made me realize i am not alone..can you imagine saying goodbye to our banking careers and being a stay at home mom?"
it's a very hard job!"
i totally agree with her..who would have thought that i'm running the house and taking care of b 24x7..i know i do miss working and somehow i envy other moms with careers but i cannot just entrust my son to a daycare..not yet..!
my career can wait..career din ang motherhood di ba?

No comments: