Undergoing MyBlogLog Verification

Friday, April 01, 2005

breastfeeding class

i am so forgetful!!! must be the hormones or what but i swear i havent been like this before!
i glanced at my calendar and remembered i have a breastfeeding class today! i called the hospital and asked if it was scheduled at 630pm just like my childbirth class which i missed last tuesday! it was scheduled at 430pm-630pm .. btw, i called them at 4pm..good thing the class is just about 5 minutes away..ohmygulay!
luck was on my side as my bro in law just parked his car in the garage..i asked him to drive me to the hospital..he immediately panicked and asked me if its time..ahihiihih...i cant help but laugh as i had to explain how i almost missed my breastfeeding class..i had to call h and ask him to pick me up at 630pm..
all had been taken cared of!
breast is best!! i agree! the class showed a video on how to's and what to's..the basics!! i just wish ill really have milk..well, let nature take its course..we'll see!
sad thing is, the class only lasted until 530..i tried calling my bil but he was not picking up nor h..so i had to wait for 1 looong hour..
the thing about not having your own car is that you have to depend on so many people..i miss driving in manila!! traffic is fine with me!!
to keep me busy, i just walked in the parking lot! if someone was watching im sure he'll wonder what was i doing ..anyways, that was a good exercise for me and my baby!!

No comments: